- Minnesota boasts many beautiful natural areas, a great quality of life, four distinct seasons, and a reputation for being a great place to live and buy a home.
- Minnesota is among the top states for public education.
- According to the United Health Foundation, Minnesota has consistently ranked among the top ten healthiest states in the nation for the past three decades.
- The average salary in Minneapolis, MN is $69k. Trends in wages increased by 0.4 percent in Q4 2019. The mean household income in Minnesota is $75,432. The median Income in the State is $58,476.
- Officially, Minnesota is home to 17 Fortune 500 companies. There is a reason these major corporations which include Target Corporation, U.S. Bancorp, Ameriprise Financial, UnitedHealthgroup, Delta Airlines, Best Buy, Cargill, 3M, Mayo, Medtronic, Ecolab, Thrivent Financial and Xcel Energy, are Headquartered in the Twin Cities. These corporations make a major contribution to the State’s economy and make Minnesota an ideal place to own a home.
- Minnesota has a population of about 5.65 million people. Those who call Minnesota Home have access to an amazing environment which consists of 15,000 lakes and enjoy winter sports , 4 seasons, a diverse collection of cultures, and participate in many outdoor activities during the 4 seasons.
Why Veterans Love Minneapolis
- Veterans can receive health care from Minnesota’s VA Health Care System. Home to the Mayo Clinic, Veterans in Minnesota can find a number of different healthcare clinics and world class health services such as primary care, pharmacy, dental, physical therapy and rehab, hospice care and a spinal cord injury center.
- The Minneapolis-St. Paul Air Reserve Station is located at the Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport. The station’s primary mission is to support the C-130 Hercules and more than 1300 Reservists and 250 active duty members who are stationed here. In total, the Minnesota National Guard is composed of over 13,000 soldiers and airmen and women serving in over 61 training centers and communities across the State, nicknamed the NorthStar Guard.
- Minnesota is Home To Camp Ripley.
- Other reasons to Love Minnesota include:
- The people. …
- Aquatic playground. …
- Festivals galore. …
- Clean cities and parks….
- Charming small towns. …
- A booming economy. …
- The food (and the beer)
If you already own a home in Minnesota, it is still possible to take advantage of your military service by applying for Minnesota VA loan refinancing. Our VA loan refinancing experts can help you determine if a cash-out refinance or streamline refinance is right for you so you can start saving money today!
Apply and prequalify now for your Minneapolis Veteran home loan or VA loan refinance!
If we are unable to prequalify you for a VA Mortgage, we encourage you to Apply for a Minnesota FHA Loan.
If you have poor credit history that disqualifies you for a VA loan, you might be able to qualify for a low interest, low down payment FHA loan. Our experienced mortgage experts can assist you in applying for a Minneapolis FHA mortgage or an FHA refinance loan.
APPLY https://www.satorimortgage.com/home-purchase and PREQUALIFY https://www.satorimortgage.com/home-purchase for a Minnesota VA Loan or a VA Loan Refinance today with our easy online prequalification form. To learn more about Veteran loans, visit our FAQ page or contact us anytime at 1-800-855-MORTGAGE or email us for a free consultation or rate quote at [email protected]